Garda World Challenge
The 2019 GardaWorld Challenge took place on Saturday, February 2nd at JMSB.
To register for 2020: Information will be sent to students in January-February 2020.
- Form a 4 person (experience balanced team)
- Send your team | team members names to email@example.com
- Registration will be taken on a first come first serve basis
- LIVE CASE with 4 Hours Preparation,
- Teams of 4 members (2 Experienced, 2 Rookies)
- 20 minute pitch | 10 minute Q&A
- 5000$ in prizes
About Stéphan Cretier:
The competition will be an all-day event on February 2nd, 2019. Teams will be composed of 4 MBA students. The prep time will be 4 hours in total. The day will begin with a live presentation of the case. Teams will have an opportunity to ask questions before they are handed the case document and the prep time begins. During lunch time, the teams will be allowed to ask the Live case presenter more questions pertaining to the case. Once lunch finishes, teams will begin the second half of their prep. Teams are to prepare presentations that are 20 minutes in length, and support it with 10 minutes of Q&As from GardaWorld representatives.